- Do not smoke after a meal! Experiments from experts prove that smoking a cigarette after a meal is comparable to smoking TEN cigarettes (Chances of Cancer are higher).
- Do not eat fruits immediately after meals. It will bloat your stomach. Therefore have your fruits one or two hours before or after your meal.
- Do not drink tea after a meal as tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened; making it difficult to digest.
- Do not loosen your belt after eating. Loosening the belt after a meal can cause intestinal problems.
- Do not bathe after eating. Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thereby causing the amount of blood around the stomach to decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
- Do not walk after a meal even though you have heard people say that after a meal, walking a hundred steps will make you live till 99. Walking immediately after a meal will make it difficult for the digestive system to absorb the nutrition from the food we eat. Wait at least an hour after your meal and then walk if you want to.
- Do not sleep immediately. The intake of food will not be able to digest properly thereby leading to gastro-intestinal problems.